Dynaudio c1 signature

Hi...im interested witch music instruments does this speaker performs most natural..correct...lifelike...tnx
128x128raindog031
Raindog031, 5.5K for a pair of C1 mk2s with stands is a very good price. One detail you might want to check about the mk2 version is whether or not the speakers and the stands have the same logo. Dynaudio has changed its logo and if I am not mistaken only the signature models have matching stands.
Paul The logo on the stands is still the same old logo. The logo on the mkII and Signatures is the new one. That's what the North American Dyn rep has told me.
OK Xti16, so I have remembered correctly. Given the price of the speakers I find this very strange. I would definitively be unhappy with such a situation and most likely postpone the purchase of the stands till Dynaudio updates them (or try to get the dealer to replace the old stands with the new ones when Dynaudio updates them).
The best scenario is that all the Stand 4's now come with no logo on them so there is no conflict with the speaker logo. No need to delay a purchase.:)
Paul I requested new logos (from the distributor) the day I got mine. Not sure if I mentioned it but I was able to get the discontinued black/chrome Stand4 NOS. They look killer with the Mocha C1's. But remember that stand is for several models and only the new Focus and Confidence has the new logos. The Coutours and Excites still have the old logo.

Stricken I agree 100%. Personally I would not delay a purchase because of a logo. I could take it off but it does not look bad.