Driving YG Carmel's

I have been enjoying my time with the YG Carmel speakers. Have any users of this speaker tried tube amps and/or SET's driving the Carmel's?
powder
Not sure how much listening you guys have done with the Carmels, but my conclusions come from around a year of experimenting with them.
As far as the original question. I prefer tube amps with every speaker i have owned. The Carmels let them show better than any other speaker i have owned or auditioned.
Go for it! :)
Tom Hankins: Thanks for the info! I agree that the YG's are very revealing. I use the "Concert Fidelity" line of electronics to run the YG's (which are very revealing also) and with well recorded material the musical effect is positively "mesmerizing"! I was curious if any users of these YG's had tried a powerful SET. I believe 50 watts would be the least amount of power you could use!
Manley Audio setup- Steelhead, 300b preamp and 250 neo classic amplifiers.
Within its limitations, it doesn't get any better.
great results using the new devialet unit on the market which blends class a and d about 240 watts (used at a number of the recent audio shows). I have also had great results mixing quality solid state amp with good tubed pre. The real key with any quality product like your carmels is system balance and synergy.