Legacy Focus 20/20's vs PBN Montana EPS-2

Still thinking of a new speaker and these have caught my eye. Anybody hear them both. Are they SET friendly, my monoblocks have 36 watts each? Any help appreciated.
Ag insider logo xs@2xuru975
I am another Legacy Focus fan that has been looking for many years trying to best mine. I have driven far and wind looking and listening and so far the legacys are still here. I would really like to hear the Helix someday not that I could ever afford them but I would like to hear them
Edonsmith,
If you are ever in St. Louis let me know, you can come listen to mine.
The Focus 20/20's lack that top end, but I just love how smooth & relaxed they are. Everything sounded good in them.

I bi amped the 20/20's once with 2 qty 3bsst Brystons. Couldn't hear anything special vs not bi amping and using a 4bsst.
The HDs are a big improvement over an already good speaker (20/20s),the SEs another step yet again. I have never had ear fatigue regardless of how many hours I've listened with any Legacy speaker from Focus on up...I bi-amped my 20s and my HDs with excellent results. With the Edge NL 12.1 amp and the refinements in the HDs and the SEs, I've not found a real need to bi-amp them but they clearly could leverage such a setup even if they don't need it to sound their best.