Anyone compared Focal Scala to Maestro

Hi all,

I currently own the Focal Scala utopia, which I love very much. I have the chance to upgrade to the Maestro at a good price - has anyone heard the two and what differences can I expect?

My room is a good size - 30 ft x 27ft.

Many thanks
c2300mc275
congrats on new toy. it can do not only musicality- feed them accordingly with proper amplification and music material and they will blow your socks of as well :-)
Thanks guys. These really are in quite a different league to the scala. My analogy would be going from playing piano on an upright and going to a grand.
Listening to cellos and basses, you get a very full bodied timbre. Piano has a weight to it.
Looking forward to when they break in properly.

Lovely.
Hi Focal Owners,

I was recently introduced to the stillpoints range under my maestros. The differences with them in position is quite profound. Overall, they are faster with superior resolution across all the frequencies. They are a must have IMO.
My guys can you please give me some advise on what amplifier matches the Utopia Maestros. 

I currently looking for an upgrade from my Lynn LP12, YBA 1000 CD and pre-amp, YBA 600 power amp and B&W602D. All interconnects and speaker leads are MIT SG1.

Thinking of upgrading my speakers to the Scala Utopia but my mates tell me the Maestros are better. I should be getting a demo version soon.

It is worth it? Will the YBA PASSION 600 POWER AMP be enough to drive the maestros?

BW
Paris