I am set on all but speakers, need advice on those

Hi,
I need advice on the speakers, there are a lot of similar questions out there, but it looks like I am all set for now on all for the next 7 years except the speakers.
This is analog listening, on the front I have Oracle Paris TT, Ortofon RS-212D and Sumiko MDC 800 arms, Orotofon Windfeld and Grado Amber Tribute carts, CJ PV12 with Phono stage and good tubes and capacitors, CJ MV-60SE amp. I want to know how much I should spend on the speakers so that ROI will be reasonable. Would that be 1.5K, 5K? (used of course). I mostly listen to classical incl symphony, chamber, piano, violin solo.
Using cable analogy I guess I would prefer 'copper' sound to 'silver', the musicality is the most important for me rather than 'definition'. When I started 14 months ago I got myself used Audes (from Estonia) for $600 just to start somewhere, now need to round it up and relax for sometime. I was looking at used Sonus Faber GPH but then thought may be I should spend more. Appreciate your folks input
Thank you
Anatoliy
avs9
Avs9,

I have the Sonus Faber Concerto Domus floorstanders.
These have a Vifa ringtweeter I like very much.
I think these sound great on piano & female vocals.
I also belive they are a good match for your CJ amp..
Thanks, folks, I think I have a much better starting point right now with your feedback. Looks like I will need to backup a little and do some more legwork and do the same I did with pre-amp and amp - bring another pair of speakers to my place and listen then make a choice.
Another thing I forgot to mention - the room is only 14x11 ft. The Dunlavy ones that Rleff mentioned look great but like he said - I need to do the room upgrade first :) Gonna spend this week walking around Manhattan and visit some audio dealers...
Best Regards to all
Dare I suggest you try to find someone who can demo a pair of Tonian Labs TL-D1 speakers? They are musical first, and can be detailed or even analytical second, depending on your set up. They excel at chamber, piano, violin and small ensemble works as well as vocal. Anything acoustic. Symphony can be done provided, again, on your setup. Just don't expect thunderous, thumping bass, which by your tastes, I don't expect you desire.

My room is similar (10' X 15') and my set up is along the shorter of the two long walls (12') and they work very well. With every advance I make with my front end, they have no trouble keeping up and in fact, welcome the improvements, leaving me wonder just how much potential these speakers have.
Audio Connection in Verona,NJ is 30-40 min. ride from NYC (bus stops right at their door) and you will have an experience unlike any you can get anywhere else.
I've been a happy customer for 30 yrs.

They're heavy into analog and tubes and should you need any service or set-up their turntable Guru,Nick, is purported to be the "finest set-up guy east of the Mississippi!!"
Check out their website for all the brands they carry.
For whatever reason, no one has mentioned the placement of your components. Are you actively listening or just enjoying background music?