Magico Q7 . . . wow

In the world's best audio system

http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=86&Itemid=285
holenneck
I don't know if Magicos are better of SF. I don't
know if they are more or less musical than other
speakers. All I know is that my Q5 are playing right
now and they are fantastic.
Greetings from Switzerland. Sergio
Elberoth2,
I bet you never heard the Q3/5 with a Nagra 845 or, even better (Looks like) an Ongaku?? Is that what it took making your Wilson's musical? You are showing a "quite nice" room response were your FR is 30db down at 10K?!! With these kind of preferences, you should refer making any judgments on anything you have not heard in your own room.
Wow Jwm, you are so lucky. I (and I am sure all Magico fans) have never heard live music before.

Elberoth2,
I bet you never heard the Q3/5 with a Nagra 845 or, even better (Looks like) an Ongaku?? Try putting a big SS amp on your speakers, see how much you like them. You are showing a "quite nice" room response with a FR 30db down at 10K?!! With these kind of preferences, you should refer making any judgments on anything you have not heard in your own room.
Hmmmm....live music, as far as Jazz is concerned, I guess not. Let see, I went to an opera last night, will attend a piano recital this coming Thursday and a chamber concert next weekend. Does that count as live music? Oh, I also practice on my grand piano pretty much daily. Surely it can't be live music. How else could I also enjoy listening to my Q3 so much?

Anyhow, there will never be a single speaker brand that is universally love. At least I don't patronize people who enjoy speakers that I don't like.