BLUE NOTE STIBBERT TUBED IMPROVED

I am looking for a cd player primarily for Redbook and am in the $6000.00 approximate price range. A friend of mine recommends the BLue Note Stibbert Improved Tubed CD Player. Has anybody heard this player and any thought on your opinions including other similarly priced units that
either meet or surpass its sound qualities?
kjl
I heard the older Stibbert and was dissapointing to me, also the Koala recently. Don't know the latest Stibbert.
I heard a recent Stibbert against a new Lector 7Ti and the Lector was the more musical IMO. The Stibbert was good just more sterile sounding and had no warmth or pace to it. Each to their own.
I just cant see the Stibbert (improved tube version anyway)sounding "sterile." It may have been associated equipment, etc. but on my dealer's mega buck system and most importantly, my much more humble one it was the antithesis of sterile. Dynamic, emotional and powerful were my impressions. The most natural and analogue-like sounding player I've personally ever heard to date. The epitome of PRAT. Anyone looking for a redbook player in it's price range would be doing themselves a disservice by not trying to audition it, IMHO.