Audio Aeros

AA owners...what is the difference between the AA Capitole reference mk II, the Capitole mk II and the Capitole mk II se? I am thinking of buying an AA Capitole but am a little confused by all the different models. Many thanks.
cab586
I suggest calling or emailing Globe Audio Marketing, which is the US distributor for Audio Aero. They are very knowledgable and helpful folks and can answer all your questions.

http://www.globeaudiomkt.com/
The suggestion to contact Globe Audio is correct, Jody is a great guy and wether email or phone ,he will get back to you.
I have owned the AA Capitole MkII SE for about a year and the major difference between that and the previous MkII is that the SE features a $700 upgrade that replaces the D/A board capacitors, mounts the new ones on special Symposium pads for resonance control and swaps the stock 6012s with cryo'd versions. A noticeable and nice sonic difference.
The other difference is that not all of the MkII's were set up with the same back panel.Where as the SE version is a CDP/DAC/PRE with both XLR & RCA inputs & outputs, not all of the MkII were set up this way.(some do not have the XLR input).
I am not certain but I believe that the current
Reference player is the same as the MkIISE without the SE upgrade but the same in that it is fully functional as a cdp/dac/pre.
They are all capable of supurb redbook playback.
I'm sure that Globe can answer with more certainty.
Ludimagis is correct about the diferences, but I have one AA capitole mk2, I did not make the upgrade to SE version yet, but I listened to AA reference for some days and the AA capiloe mk2 was better in all aspect, besides has 2 or 3 kgs more, I listened with two friends the two AA, and all of us noted the diference , The AA capitole mk2 is fenomenal,I ask abou this diference to the AA seller and he said that after a period of burn the reference will be better, I did no understand this because the AAs were news , and if depend of burning the AA cmk2 was getting better too. All I can say is that AA capitole is the best cd player I listened, pristine and clear.