The current SOTA SACD player

My current playback includes the non signature version of the EMM Labs Dac's.As I am considering upgrading I would like to know what fellow Audiogoners think will better it in terms of smoothness and detail. Single box player suggestions are certainly welcome with the emphasis being on SACD playback as I have quite a few of these discs.
Thanks
ecka
>>Trcnetmsncom, did you actually author that post<<

Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Audio Feil,

I would like to say I'm in no way affilated with EMM or Jonathan Tinn other than I own EMM gear which I purchased from another dealer and I had the unit upgraded through Jonathan.

Yes, the difference I immediately heard in sound between the non-SE version and the SE version of the EMM DAC struck me as profound and special. This is only my opinion, nothing more or less but it is honest and sincere. Someone else might hear the same difference and feel differently. That is subjective.

"wow"... How sad it is IMO that the only contribution to this thread from others is to poke fun with sarcasm.
Audiofeil, I had to work last night.

The Author,
Tom
Hi Tom

I for one appreciate your opinion and your efforts in posting them. I would welcome AudioFeil and Essentialaudio input in relation to my initial question as I would others who have enjoyed state of the art playback with any other product.

Thanks