Where do you go after a Dynaudio C1 ?

I have been scouting for a pair of speakers to replace my Dynaudio C1, which after many years of enjoyment I now find voiced to relaxed for my taste. I am looking for speakers that comes as close as possible to the raw sound and timbre of voices and instruments with minimal house coloration, speakers that energize a room to give an electrifying feel of presence, speakers that convey both refined subtlety and explosive dynamics with effortlessness. This have to be smallish, either a standmount or small footprint floorstander, must work in condo-type living room, and synergize with high power rowland amp I use.

Two speakers I have listened to and consider top candidates are the Magico V2 and Focal Utopia Diablo. These seem to possess the attributes I seek. Given my parameters, what other speakers do you think I should consider? Buying new with budget $15,000 max, less the better. Please note purchase will be in the Philippines, where most small specialty brands are not available.
noelpastor
YEs, Focal is another viable option I thought of and agree with Mike60's assessment.
Hessec,

Could you share your thoughts on your experience moving from C1 to V2.. what type of and level of improvement did you achieve ? I listened to the V2 using Lamm amp and Naim source in a dealer system and it was heavenly.

Kiwi,

I have read the strongly positive reviews on Raidho C1-x. Unfortunately there are no local dealers of Raidho where I am, I emailed them already. You mentioned you feel the C-1.x is a big step-up to the C1, and in your system page you mentioned the Raidho stands toe to toe with the Diablo. Can you give more comment on your take comparing C-1.x / Diablo / C1.

Mike / Mapman,

In the dealer system using Rowland electronics, I actually thought the Diablo was voiced on the warm side of things, not as warm and relaxed as my C1 but certainly not bright. What's amazing to me is that this subtle warmth does not come at the expense of a softened treble, w/c I feel the C1 suffers.
My experience with the G1 had them sounding just as you are looking for. What amplification are you using? I heard them with GamuT monoblocks in a small-medium room that had concrete walls (good bass) and some treatment to tame reflections. I was very impressed. I think you should consider your amplification.