Where do you go after a Dynaudio C1 ?

I have been scouting for a pair of speakers to replace my Dynaudio C1, which after many years of enjoyment I now find voiced to relaxed for my taste. I am looking for speakers that comes as close as possible to the raw sound and timbre of voices and instruments with minimal house coloration, speakers that energize a room to give an electrifying feel of presence, speakers that convey both refined subtlety and explosive dynamics with effortlessness. This have to be smallish, either a standmount or small footprint floorstander, must work in condo-type living room, and synergize with high power rowland amp I use.

Two speakers I have listened to and consider top candidates are the Magico V2 and Focal Utopia Diablo. These seem to possess the attributes I seek. Given my parameters, what other speakers do you think I should consider? Buying new with budget $15,000 max, less the better. Please note purchase will be in the Philippines, where most small specialty brands are not available.
noelpastor
Noelpastor,

I think the C1's provide the illusion of more bass slam as they certainly do not go as low as the V2. The difference to me is texture and nuance over what is perceived as a dynamic explosion that can not be delineated. The V2 is all about control. Which is what I was referring to with the sealed box. Which also is a reason why I feel the magicos are so controversial. I had the C1's for about 18 months and I was looking for the Magicos to "jump out" at me but they just never will. The C1's ask the same driver to produce the lows and mids where the V2's have a dedicated mid (with an interesting crossover) and a dedicated low end driver. The C1's simply cannot compete with the delicate and refined midrange of the V2. The port also provides a hump in the low end which muddles up the midrange as well.

They take up about the same amount of floorspace. The V2 is considerably heavier and more difficult to move around but I actually think the C1 was more sensitive to placement as it seems to be more directional in regard to the tweeter than the magicos.

The C1 is a great speaker, you may even prefer it to the magico on a day to day basis as it is more forgiving and sweet sounding. However, the V2 is significantly truer to the source- it's also 2.5X the price......
I had C1's for a couple of years. The comments about the new version performing better at low volume are very interesting. What changes did they make that resulted in that outcome, do you suppose?

There have been a number of threads here over the years -- including one I started -- about finding speakers that perform well at low volume. I'd love to know the technical why a revised design made improved in that department. Would be great to hear the Dynaudio engineers address this question.
YG Carmel's- Just go listen to these two-way floor standers before you make your purchase. Lightening-fast transients, Incredible holographic, lifelike musicality. A sonic tour-de-force and maybe the Best speaker in the YG arsenal.
Wilson Audio Duette. You may not like my suggestion as our tastes may differ. I auditioned the Magico v3 I believe and it did not energize the room or bring anything to life for me.

Perhaps their new offerings are better or I just had a bad experience.