Where do you go after a Dynaudio C1 ?

I have been scouting for a pair of speakers to replace my Dynaudio C1, which after many years of enjoyment I now find voiced to relaxed for my taste. I am looking for speakers that comes as close as possible to the raw sound and timbre of voices and instruments with minimal house coloration, speakers that energize a room to give an electrifying feel of presence, speakers that convey both refined subtlety and explosive dynamics with effortlessness. This have to be smallish, either a standmount or small footprint floorstander, must work in condo-type living room, and synergize with high power rowland amp I use.

Two speakers I have listened to and consider top candidates are the Magico V2 and Focal Utopia Diablo. These seem to possess the attributes I seek. Given my parameters, what other speakers do you think I should consider? Buying new with budget $15,000 max, less the better. Please note purchase will be in the Philippines, where most small specialty brands are not available.
noelpastor
I had C1's for a couple of years. The comments about the new version performing better at low volume are very interesting. What changes did they make that resulted in that outcome, do you suppose?
I was told by the Dynaudio sales rep that they made a major change to the crossover. They got some new parts that previously were only in the Consequence UE due to availability. I suspect these were parts from the Evidence series too. I have read the Evidence sounds better at lower volumes compared to any of the Confidence series. They also stepped up the internal (Van Hul) wiring. Last they have a new doping on the Esotar2 tweeter.

I was floored when the Signatures were delivered and set up. I kept the originals next to them for about 1/2 hour (the originals were trade ins). They new Signatures sounded so much clearer compared to the originals at low to mid volumes.
Pani, how long did it take you to audition 70 speakers? That is a lot of speakers!
Thanks Xtil6.

And if you are going to audition ATC, you might want to also look at PMC.
Mike I did it over a period of 3 weeks. It was a continuous spree. I tried to listen to every possible speaker in the range of $2k to $8k which available with the dealers around my country and neighbouring countries. In the process I also listened to many more expensive speakers but nothing could do what the ATC could.

PMC is said to be from the school as ATC but I am sorry but they are far too coloured to be even compared to ATC. Dyns are much more neutral than PMC.
I have actually auditioned the new C1 Mark II, though not in my system. While the comment that this new version sounds clearer and more open at low to moderate volume, I doubt it will give me the raw uncolored tonality I now seek. I really want to go a different direction, I have heard Sonus Fabre, Spendor and Harbeth top line models (own P3 myself), while these speakers have strengths, this is NOT what I seek.

Hessec, your comments reinforced the V2 as one of my top candidate. Raidho, ATC, Vapor Cirrus all not available where I am, and I prefer to purchase something that has local support. Tidal is another brand that came up in my search, but again no local reseller. So it is still the V2 and Diablo in the running.