Sanders 10c/d + Magtech + tube preamp

Hi everyone,
I am considering to buy a full system from Roger, but I thought about using a tube preamp instead of sanders' preamp. Anyone has an experience with a combination of the 10c/d speakers + Magtech with tube preamp? Do you have any recommendations?
lmomo
Not at all, Bombaywalla. My amps are between my crossover and my speakers so my amp sees my speaker, not my crossover. That is the idea. Amp does not see the crossover which is an impedience nightmare.

Preamp to crossover to amp to speaker as opposed to amp to to a box of capacitors and wires inside your speaker.
Thanks, Cerrot. got it!
looks like Roger uses active x-overs that use a line level signal from the preamp. I thought, for some reason, that Roger was using passive x-overs. not the case.
Lmomo, I can't say that I can answer your question, but I have been wondering the same thing. I heard the Sanders setup at RMAF this year and thought it sounded amazing. It was the only room that caused me to seriously think about upgrading any of the primary components that I have now. And in that thought process, I couldn't help but wonder how my Allnic L-3000 preamp would sound in that system.

Enjoy your 30 day trial and please post your thoughts as I am on the edge of my seat for your reactions.
Lmomo, I am not a dealer but I am in New York. I am on Long Island. You are welcomed to come visit for an audition if you wish.
Hi again...
It was long time ago but I'm slow, and saving money takes time. So, first I want to thank all of you for your responses, and for you Cerrot for the invitation. Actually I had an opportunity to hear the system at NJ, an excellent experience. 
I purchased the 10e system. The setup is not completed yet, but I bought a full system from Roger. 
Thanks, lmomo