Vote for best speaker value under 5K$

Please vote for the best speaker value you have ever heard and try to explain why. Try to have fun. Pita
nita
Sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you find it. For me in my room it is Acoustic Zen Adagios. I went through a bunch of highly rated and similarly priced speakers looking for the right ones. Took a chance on the Adagios and as soon as I hooked 'em up and played music I knew that something special happened and everything I was looking for fell into place. I'm not sure they would've worked in my last home because the music room was twice the size but they sound like they were made for my current setup and preferences. After buying and selling my way through at least half a dozen "great" speakers I have learned that they're only a good value if I like them. Sounds obvious but points up the fact value is in the ear of the beholder.
My vote is Magnepan 3.7.
With a typical dealer discount they fall just under $5,000.
My current speakers are the best under 5K speakers in my system. Odyssey Kismet Reference speakers.
Maggie 3.6, 3.7, 1.7 all give a lot of music for money invested. Add to that the Legacy new floor standers at about 5k. They are real winners as well. Jallen