Daber 2: better speaker in the world for $1k?

I've been listening at length to the NEW Daber Audio Monitor 2's, and I'm blown away. The clarity of the highs and the palpability of the bass despite the small size of the driver is knocking my socks off as I listen to DMB "Shake Me Like a Monkey". Is there a better loudspeaker in the world for less than $1k? How about for less than $2k? Just sayin....
128x128timoccc
Have not heard the Monitor 2's, but can attest to the Monitor 3's I own a pair. They are great speakers. Work well with my tube or SS gear. The Daber speakers are well worth consideration anywhere near the price and above.
Hi Timocc

Are the Daber Audio Monitor 2's prototypes you are beta testing or QCing? I checked the Daber Audio website and they had no info regarding the Monitor 2s. Can you share some specs or other information about them?

Thanks
Jedinite - What he has are not prototypes, they are the final run. Tim has pair number 001. He waited a long time for them while I worked out the bugs in my crossover. What he has should be well worth the wait though. I have not had a chance to put the photos on the website, as I'm horrible at web design. We used to have a better website, but it got hacked, and that is neither here nor there. Sorry to say it, but the best way to keep up to date is through our facebook page for the time being, though I hope to have them up on the website within the next week. As always, feel free to call or email any time. Thanks!
Hello I got the very first pair ever made. They are not prototypes, they fully mfg. I am about to post them for sale to upgrade to Daber's more expensive stuff. Would you like to buy them? I'll make you a deal!