Amp for Usher BE-20 ?

Hi all,
Usher Be-20 owner out there, what amp you use to drive these beast ?
I have these speakers for couple days now - these have Diamond DMD tweeter. Still listening with Krell KSA-50S
Amps at hand including Atma-Sphere MA-1 and Cary 805C.
Pre-amp is Cary SLP-05
My listening habit is not too loud, and this Krell 50wpc is ok (only first light bias lid). But somehow I hear the low freq quite missing
I will rotate amps to test it out - Not sure if I need something with 200wpc, SS or tube ?
The DMD tweeter is somehow bright to my taste (got use to softdome tweeter, need time to adjust my hearing :)
Do you think tube amp will help smooth out the HF? I might try Cardas Ref cable to soothe the DMD ?
TIA
128x128thuan98
TIA- Slightly off topic but I am considering buying the BE-20s for my 16*15 room. Do you think that is a big enough size?
I own a BE-10 with MUSIC CULTURE MC-811 power amps and MC-601 pre-amp. Truly amazing. Bass are deep and controled, medium is holographic and magical, highs are perfectly integrated to the whole stereo image with maximum smoothness and details. Evidence is the word.

The BE series are truly the more accurate, natural and transparent speakers i ever listen to. The problem is that they are very dependant on the associated electronics.
I tried those with differents electronics from tube technology to solid state. CLASS A power amps work fine with it. I think that's why USHER Audio created the R1.5 to match their speakers. I own 2 R1.5 and it was very good for a low price. PASS LABS is also great depending on the model.
I run my BE-10 with MUSIC CULTURE MC-811 and MC-601 pre-amp. Truly amazing. MUSIC CULTURE has been created by the founder of MBL. Same sound without the price's extra zeros... Even if it's not cheap at all! The MC-801 power amp is also damn good for a low price, even better than 4 times more expensive electronics.
The sound is emotional and i didn't find many electronics able to do such things with so much evidence...