Any bookshelves with horn-loaded tweeters?

I am looking for bookshelf speakers with horn-loaded tweeters.

I prefer two-way speakers. I found that JBL studio 530 and a number of Klipsch bookshelf speakers satisfy my need. But I am not sure if they sound good.

I am looking for more options, of audiophile/hifi quality.
hl10027
Well Paul, I hang my head in shame for not disclosing that I am tied to Vapor, something anyone who looks at my posts here on the forum can figure out rather quickly and easily.

Come by one of our rooms at RMAF and we can chat.
Pete, I think it would be best for the members if they didn't have to search your posts. It would probably benefit you as well.

As far as you wanting to chat, I think we've done enough of that.
The Triangle 30th Anniversary Cometes have a much better tweeter than the standard Cometes which is "trickled down" from the flagship Magellan series. It also has upgrades wired and a modified cabinet and woofer although I don't know the particular details of these upgrades. I do know that they are a significant improvement over the standard Cometes, which are liked very much, across the board. Superior tonality, improved quantity and quality of bass, more detailed mids, much more refined highs and a warmer overall character while still being a touch lean. I used my Ayon Spirit 3 in triode and pentode, as well as a Unison Unico SE hybrid with great results. The Unison is a mosfet design so it is a little on the warm side, but the standard Comete I had didn't do as well with solid state and worked very well with my EL34 bases JWN 35 wpc push pull. As one would expect with an EL34 it is a warm amp, but with an excellent midrange.