Anyone ever compare Deluend to Russian KBG

I've read KBG are pretty good, and someone...somewhere... posted on a forum "the best for crossovers", however Deluend weren't mentioned.

Has anyone tried Deluend and also tried Russian KBG?

What is your opinion?

PS
At a latter date I may be able to share my opinion on Ampohm copper, Mundorf SIO and KBG in coupling duties. And Deluend cast in coupling in a different position vs SSG's and two other Teflons, copper and tin, and a few pio's...
scutterflux
This is dependent on circuit(s) and application(s)

The Duelund Cast are great caps, but the size and price can be somewhat prohibitive.

FWIW: I installed a pair of V-Cap OIMP's in the output stage of my NOS Dac and a pair of Duelund Alexanders in my TRL Preamp to great sounding success.

Saying which is better is only throwing guesses until you experiment OR know someone with the same or similar gear.
Not sure where you read that, but the CAST has no area of weakness, but it is very expensive. I know from actual experience and good ears.
I read it either on audiogon (probably in the Mundorf SIO thread) or in Jimmy's comments section (where he was compareing Duelund). It was suggested that some people who aren't use to such a well damped or antiresonant cap might think these where a little flat as the response to someone who didn't like them, and called them "dead" sounding.
Anyway, The Duelund Cast are on there way, I have changed plans, I will be comparing them to Ampohm copper PIO, Mundorf SIO,and the KBG I'm so interested in (with and without SSG bypass). This will be in coupling duties, not in the crossover. For now I am building a KBG based crossover with Duelund resistors. If it's not a marked improvement and I can become familiar with the other capacitors mentioned and their sonic signatures then I might be willing to upgrade the crossover in the future. For the Tekton Lore speakers the Mundorf SIO are recomended, and I can definatly see how their would be a synergistic effect. However I'll try the cheaper route first, and try to use my own experience to decide the route for my tastes.