Speaker cable frustration for Merlin vsm mme

New owner of Merlin vsm mme, I am now using Straightwire Symphony speaker cables I bought with my other speakers.
I'm not sure what to believe about speaker cables except that I think a good gage copper cable should do the trick. I just dont see spending a fortune on cables like Cardas presence which are recommended for this speaker but cost alot more than I was willing to dish out (a few Thousand)
So my question is, I see cables like Morrow audio sp4 speaker cables that cost about $400.00 I can live with that for example. Anyone find a good solution to this?
Thank you
tesseract86
hi guys,
Well so many liked the Morrow cables that I just ordered the SP5 for my speakers and MA3 interconnects for analog music, will see how that sounds for now, Bobby the light ice blue color of the Supra classics just does'nt work with my decor.
I'm so excited to hear them!
Thank you all for your help
Audience AU12e. I used these with VSM's for several years. They were recommended by Merlin manufacturer and I thought they were very musical, although not as revealing as Cardas.
I'm using Acoustic Zen Satori with my Merlin TSM-MMe's. I've been using them for years now and have never had a need to look elsewhere.
Wow..wow...wow, fist I want to thank all you folks that recommended Morrow cables to me.
I am amazed and so happy with the sound change that Morrow cables made for me.
So clear and revealing, the whole system came alive.
Honestly I was skeptical at first I did'nt think that would hear a difference but fortunatly for me I was very surprised at the dynamics coming out of my system, I'm so excited to hear everything again, sound is awesome
Thank you all again!!
Thank you Morrow audio.