Seeking thoughts on Apogee Caliber Ribbon speakers

I just obtained a pair of Apogee Caliber Ribbon loudspeakers. I was trying to find opinions and evaluations on them, but there does not seem to be much information at all on this model. I'm just curious if anyone has any information on them. Good speakers? Great speakers? Junk?
bababondoman
Omsed, Very interesting comments about the Apogee BASS because for me, BASS, along with many other attributes of the Apogees which got me hook to Planar sound, and I'm afraid that is forever. And oh yeah! What Bombay said exactly!!! :-) Bombay, hope you have been enjoying the Scinnies. Curios, have you been to the Apogee website? Wondering what is new there since I have not visited the site for a long time.

Henry
Bombay,

I just wanted to add it is amazing we both have the same thought. For 15 years, I thought to myself that if without the Apogees, God forbid, the Soundlabs are probably the Planar for me as well. I began to have that thought after hearing a pair of the Soundlabs A1 10 years ago.
Omsed, Very interesting comments about the Apogee BASS because for me, BASS, along with many other attributes of the Apogees which got me hook to Planar sound, and I'm afraid that is forever. And oh yeah! What Bombay said exactly!!! :-) Bombay, hope you have been enjoying the Scinnies. Curios, have you been to the Apogee website? Wondering what is new there since I have not visited the site for a long time.

Henry
08-04-13: H2oaudio
Bombay,

I just wanted to add it is amazing we both have the same thought. For 15 years, I thought to myself that if without the Apogees, God forbid, the Soundlabs are probably the Planar for me as well. I began to have that thought after hearing a pair of the Soundlabs A1 10 years ago.
yes, Henry, this is very interesting indeed!
I am enjoying the Scintillas very much - such a good speaker (but needs the correct amp to drive it). thanks.