MF A5 is messed up

I turned it on and all that is coming out of the speakers is a terrible screaching sound. I have had bad tubes in components before(never a cd play though), but I do not remember a sound such as this. Could it be just a bad tube? Any iput or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
128x128kclone
Carlos, It's only been 8 working days, not 2 weeks. Relax and let them fix/test it.
Carlos-
Because my service from MF was so good I feel compelled to agree with Merganser, most people would be thrilled with a turnaround of less than two weeks. Don't call the techs, call Signal Path's main line and talk with a main rep and tell him your issue if you must, but a little patience will pay off. I read another post of yours berating MF for their issue with your TriVista, and then you praised them - now back to disappointment! I hope it all works out for you, be patient.
I think you are right Merganser. I am just going to wait until they call me to let me know how everything is going with my Trivista. It's just that I miss my Trivista but I hope that they can repair the problem so I wont have to take up on their offer of a Brand New KW DM25 System for $900.00. It is still a good deal considering that the whole system cost $7000 but it just wont play SACD's and I have around 50 of them.
I will keep you posted of the outcome and thanks for your comments.
Hi Jodus001-

Thanks for your comments. I am going to be patient and wait until they call me. Besides all I want is to have my Musical Fidelity Trivista repair and back home.
I know every company has a different way of providing service. I think that the reason I felt they were taking long to get this unit repair was because last year I shipped a 90lbs Parasound Halo JC1 Monoblock to be repair in California(Minded that I am in NY City) and once they received it in the morning they repaired it the same day and shipped it back to me the next day. The whole process took only 2 weeks and out of those two weeks 10 days was just for traveling.
I also wanted to make a correction as far as praising Signal Path. In that post that you read I was not praising Signal Path, I was just posting the Update on the Trivista and I was just Happy that the problem was not the Transport Mechanism (which would have rendered the Trivista Obsolete)as they thought but just a minor problem.
As I said before perhaps my experience with them is just an Isolated incident. Maybe they are very busy!! Who knows. The only thing I thought they should have done from the begining after a few days of receiving the unit was to just placed a courtesy call to me to let me know where everything stands and not wait for me to be the one to do so. But I do thank you very much for your comments/opinions.

My Best Regards,
Carlos