AMR CD-77

Just curious if the AMR CD-77 has made it to the dealers yet?
I am very curious about this player.
Does anyone know where I can go demo it in NY?
Thanks
btstrg
Has anyone that has this player on order gotten word as to when you will be receiving it? I would like to hear from an owner receiving a new production unit...

Keep us posted! Thanks.
OK - some of the dealers were stoking the flames of the fire a couple of months ago. Could anyone chime in as to when the production units are shipping?

Anyone receive one yet? Thanks for the info.
I just picked up my CD-77 yesterday since I am a local buyer.
obviously there is not much I can say at this point except that the packing, the built and the details in the overall appearance are tops.
Something I can say about the sound is that I plugged the unit and played right out of the box, no burn in, not even time to warm up. The impresion ?,well, think about what you experience when you buy a good bottle of wine of a good vintage year and a good wine maker. You open the first bottle when it is still young, at that time you notice some basic qualities that you enjoy inmediately and then anxiously wait to taste the full flavors as the wine matures knowing that it will do nothing but to get better...

AMR has arrived to the US. Follow the feedback from buyers. I have no doubt that it will be very good.