Subwoofer for Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand

I know that there are many subwoofers that can blend well with any speaker.
I was curious if any VA owners have found one type of Brand/model to work better with The Vienna Acoustic Concert Grand series?
timo62
I have to think that most any of the Velodyne DD or Optimus Series would serve you well. Velodyne makes nothing but subwoofers and I think they do it better than any other company.

The DD (Digital Drive) and Optimus subs make use of some very sophisticated room correction software and a calibrated microphone to "listen" to the sub's interaction with the room and your other speakers and then adjusts itself accordingly to virtually eliminate the peaks and nulls caused by standing waves and such.

Read up on these subs and their DSP (digital signal processing) capabilities and I think that you will be very impressed by what Velodyne has achieved....

Best Wishes,

-RW-
REL has often been recommended with Viennas as well as Sonus Fabers. Maybe because of the Sumiko connection over the years but regardless, I believe there are many satisfied owners using this combination.
I use a REL T1 with my VA Bach Grands and couldn't be happier. The T1 is a fast, musical sub that syncs with my Bach Grands very well.
You need to do some research. I suggest beginning with the DSpeaker processor which has the ability to make almost any sub work with your room and speakers.

In an in home comparison REL were a worst performer. Compared to the other subwoofers their connectivity and setup instructions were simply silly when I tried their Studio III.