Music Servers VS Excellent Transports?

Well here you go people? A question for my upgrade.
Should I go with an Excellent transport or a good Music server with a digital out. Sophisticated transport VS NO MOVING PARTS?

Considering the Opus Music Server or any of similar calibre.
My ripping and transfer skills are good so its going to be Lossless files with pretty much no compression of data right into my favourite DAC. All are welcome for this topic.
Please do stay withing the realm of the question, appreciate it :) Merry Christmas and happy holidays
rapogee
In a number of cases a computer based system may be preferred, however a top notch transport or all in one player can beat it hands down.
Can you please name a few integrated pieces that comes to your mind, thanks. I am very curious because there as some pretty nice one box units right now so....
Essentialaudio - If you will be at CES or THE Show next month, I'll challenge you to a shootout. Bring your best Transport and then we will see...

St. Tropez suite 1203

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Audioengr, I'll be attending but won't have equipment to provide, so a shootout won't be possible. It's tough enough getting stuff warmed up and sounding slightly acceptable by the second or third day anyway. Good luck - I'll try to stop by. We've met before.
Essentialaudio - definitely stop in. We are fortunate every year that our sound improves and this year is no exception. A "must-hear".

Steve N.