Help with a system for a guy into electronic music

Hey guys, I've been reading some different threads on here, and it's been really helpful, but I just wanted to get a little advice. I'm a big electronic music guy, love trance, progressive house, progressive breaks, cinematic breaks, some dub. I've been doing some research, testing things out and I've come up with this package:

1. Dynaudio Focus 160
2. Simaudio Moon 340i w/DAC, XLR & Phono
3. 2 x JL Audio f113's.

The system will be going in my living room, up against a drywall. The ceilings are 10ft, and concrete. The dimensions of the room are 18x21. Unfortunatley the living room is on the corner of the building, which means two of the walls are all windows (8ft windows)--trying to find thick curtains to help with this.

Do you think this package will work will? Would you recommend I try something different?
coloneltushfinger
That's a pretty big room. Plus, if you try and tame the acoustics, you may need more wattage into the Dynaudio's than the Simaudio can provide. Accordingly, I would look into either a more powerful amp or more effecient speakers. The Focus 160 is rated at 86dB efficiency. With the Simaudio amp, you get 100 watts/channel @ 8 ohms. If you like to crank it, even with the subs, there are serious power demands on your amp in the lower mids and mids. In speakers, I'd look for something with an efficiency rating of at least 90dB. If you want more power, I'd look for at least 200 watts per channel. Your options are extensive. One idea: The new Peachtree X-1 integrated with a built in DAC. An example of an efficient speaker in your price range, although a tower, not a stand-mount, the Golden Ear Triton 2 (91 dB efficiency). For $3K, that's what I would buy if I needed efficient speakers for electronic music.
Lapierre, you guys are being awesome. Now it's a matter of sniffing around and finding some these pieces to demo.
Another Chicagoan? All right.

I think that you will want to figure how how forward or laid back you want your speaker to be. A more forward speaker can be a bit fatiguing, but also pretty exciting. Zu for example would be a forward speaker. Klipsches would be another example.

My Von Schwiekert VR-4s would be an example of a more laid back speaker. Still great detail, but a different presentation.