Favorite SACD's

What are your favorites? there are not many out there and they tend to a be a little pricey so I don't randomly buy them like I do regular CD's. Thanks for any insight, Tim the Tire Guy.
tireguy
All of Fischer's Philips recordings are good--his Dvorak 8 and 9 are excellent. Springbok, that Beethoven 6 even sounded superb on CD, I think it's probably Walter and the music as much as an extraordinarily minimalist (ESPECIALLY for CBS) recording.

A recent SACD I find myself listening to a lot is the Higdon Concerto for Orchestra on Telarc with Spano and the Atlanta Symphony--she is one contemporary composer whose work I could listen to all the time. Very dynamic, rhythmically exciting piece, and very well-recorded. And another plug for the SFO/Tilson-Thomas Mahler cycle, not a bad one in the bunch so far and it's the SF Symphony's own label, so you're supporting them as well.
Tim: I finally picked up on your question from October. I still do not have an SACD player, but I like listening to some hybrid dual-layer CD's both GYBR and Roxy Music's Avalon because even in PCM, the remastered versions sound terrific on the Capitole MK II.