Digital Cable suggestions

I am interested in experiences of and suggestions for digital cables, specifically coax (RCA). What cables have you compared and your results? I am looking at up to $200 for a cable.

As for the debate about different lengths, please refrain, I'd rather this question not divege onto that path.
brianmgrarcom
I'm quite prepared to believe Joemazzaglia's digital IC is great value. I have two of his Auricle ICs and they are the best I've heard at the price.
What other cables have you tried Tobias? I have sent Joe an email about his cables but haven't heard from him yet. I am also interested in the Pure Note Vangaurd; they have a 20 money back guarantee that is appealing.
Hi Brianmgrarcom, other than the VH Audio cryo Pulsar, I've tried Wireworld Gold Starlight, Ensemble Gigaflux, Apogee Wyde Eye, Zu Ash, a Canare cable I don't know the name of and my current and favourite cable, an Atlas Opus.
That is quite a list. The Atlas Opus is from Joe? What did you think about the Wireworld Gold Starlight and what version was it? (They currently advertise is as Gold Starlight 5.)