Best bargain find ever ?

I've just missed out on sooo many I'm curious what others have snagged. I've found some really good deals but have yet to hit the proverbial jackpot. I once got a Kenwood KD-650 TT w/granite base/ SME 3009 III/Shure V15MR MKV in immaculate condition with owner's manuals for $200.00. I also snagged a Parasound PH/P 850 Pre-Amp for $125.00 (when they were going for $450.00 new) I also once got a complete Adcom set-up GFA 545 II amp, GTP-450 Pre, GCD 600 CD Player with a pair of Paradigm Titan speakers for $400.00. How about you ?
lps2cd
The best deal I ever got was on speakers which were a gift to my son. I responded to an ad here on A-gon from an audiophile that lives in Chandler, AZ -- about 2 miles from my son's house. The seller was offering a pair of Vandersteen 3A speakers AND a Vandersteen VCC-1 center channel for a total price of $1500 -- and both speakers were only 18 months old. Since my son was able to pick up the speakers, there was no shipping either. Given that the MSRP on the speakers was $3300 (plus no sales tax or shipping), I thought $1500 was a hell of a bargain. Needless to say, my son was pretty pleased too!!
I've gotten a few killer deals here at the gon. I purchased a Sharp XV-S55U projector from a dealer with the factory waranty, retail price $8600, what I paid $1200 plus shipping- its still under that factory waranty fwiw and not an ounce of trouble. I bought an accuphase processor for 1/4 of its retail value(retail was 19k) that worked flawlessly and beyond my expectations- it was NOT a grey market component either. Recently I purchased a brand new un-used speaker wire pair for nearly half retail. There are plenty of good deals out there just have to jump on them when you see them. I saw a Koetsu rosewood cartridge at an auction with no reserve go for $580 and change- that is a steal! to bad I didn't see it till the auction was closed, I have never owned a turn table but I would have bought it any way.
My greatest bargain has been the relationships which came about as a result of buying and selling on Audiogon.

Bill E.
I found a ReVox B-760 Tuner in a pawnshop in Bloomington, IL for $175. Retail was $1600. It has a few marks on it but sounds terrific. That was 10 years ago!

Tim