Best bargain find ever ?

I've just missed out on sooo many I'm curious what others have snagged. I've found some really good deals but have yet to hit the proverbial jackpot. I once got a Kenwood KD-650 TT w/granite base/ SME 3009 III/Shure V15MR MKV in immaculate condition with owner's manuals for $200.00. I also snagged a Parasound PH/P 850 Pre-Amp for $125.00 (when they were going for $450.00 new) I also once got a complete Adcom set-up GFA 545 II amp, GTP-450 Pre, GCD 600 CD Player with a pair of Paradigm Titan speakers for $400.00. How about you ?
lps2cd
A small independent store that I used to shop at for used CD's decided to increase their price to $8-$10 (this was a few years ago). I was a regular, and asked the owner if he could hold his price (I had been buying 5 to 10 CD's per week, and holding the old price would have meant NOT INCREASING by $1.00 per CD). Well, I got the standard, "my expenses have gone up, the cat had kittens, etc." Hey, I respect his right to conduct his business as he sees fit, since I have the right to shop elsewhere! As I was leaving his store for the last time, I spotted a MFSL Gold Disc, Santana's "Abraxis" for $9.00!!! How sweet my last purchase was! Happy Tunes!
An unkown buyer bought a single rare tube from me for $5. I sold it cheap since we were both regulars on this site. Well, it turned out to be for a very old friend of mine $1500 miles away. We keep in much better contact now and still laugh about his bargain!
I'm with Bill E. I've met some of the best people through this site. The equipment is just 'stuff'.
I walked into a pawnshop in Key West, Fl and saw a Marantz 8B in perfect condition -playing. The price tag said $50. I didn't even try to talk the owner down.
Was wrecking a house of a 91 year old gentleman who went to live with his 60 year old son. They took everything they wanted out of the house and said we could have the rest of what was in the house. An Altec 604B and Altec 604C, Mac 225 tube amp and Mac MX113 preamp, Thorens TD111 turntable, plus a University cornerhorn speaker that sold for $550.00 new in 1958. I found a match on Ebay for $185.00 and they are used in my garage system with a 6V6 amp. They sound great with their separate horns for mid and tweeters with 15 inch woofers. Just one bluesy sound.