Best bargain find ever ?

I've just missed out on sooo many I'm curious what others have snagged. I've found some really good deals but have yet to hit the proverbial jackpot. I once got a Kenwood KD-650 TT w/granite base/ SME 3009 III/Shure V15MR MKV in immaculate condition with owner's manuals for $200.00. I also snagged a Parasound PH/P 850 Pre-Amp for $125.00 (when they were going for $450.00 new) I also once got a complete Adcom set-up GFA 545 II amp, GTP-450 Pre, GCD 600 CD Player with a pair of Paradigm Titan speakers for $400.00. How about you ?
lps2cd
In my initial post, I should also have included the best bargain I got on video gear. Shortly before Christmas last year, a friend of mine gave me a tip that "uBid.com" had some Panasonic PV-HS2000 "Replay TV" hard disk recorders selling for $289 (MSRP was $600). The units came with a $100 rebate, which reduced the purchase price to $189, plus $25 shipping. In addition, these units came with a permanent subscription to "Replay TV" included in the price. I've been extremely pleased with the quality of the video, and the convenience is unsurpassed.
A few years ago I picked up a set of 1500.00 Audioquest Clear speaker cables for 75.00.
In my original posting I forgot to mention on top of all the Adcom gear and Paradigm Titan speakers also included was an Alesis EQ-120 EQ, Middle Atlantic power line conditioner, a 72"(tall) Middle Atlantic 19" Rack and five steel Middle Atlantic rackmount CD storage units. This all came from someone getting out of A/V production and oh yeah all the Adcom gear came with the optional rackmount adapters. In all about five grand+ worth of stuff (new).
I found one of the rarest and best tube tuners, the Fisher FM-1000 with cabinet, in excellent condition, except for the knob inserts at Goodwill for $35.00. I cleaned it up and bought a new set of inserts from Mr. Puglese, the Fisher Dr. The thing worked flawlessly and looked like it came from a time warp.
If it weren't for "killer deals", i would not have been able to afford 1/10 the gear that i currently have. Anyone that talks to me on a regular basis knows how "lucky" i am at sniffing out "bargains". I have bought speakers that sold for $4000 for $200, digital gear that was $5000 for $450, a TT / Tonearm combo that was $5000 for $700, another TT / Tonearm combo that was about $7000 for $1250, $1000+ biwired shotgun speaker cables for $85, etc... I have even traded old radio gear that i had laying around ( valued at about $150 on the used market ) for $2500 speakers to one of my customers. I went to buy one piece of gear and the guy gave me a piece of gear that he no longer wanted or used. As it turns out, it was a professional grade audio / video machine that had special features used for doing business presentations. After doing some research, i found out that it actually retailed at $5000 !!! Also found a Fisher tube receiver that was completely functional with all original tubes in the garbage. Stumbled across a piece made by Sequerra for $3 at a local flea market !!! All i can say is, I HOPE IT NEVER STOPS !!! Bring it on, baby !!! : ) Sean
>