Anyone use CD tweaks

I was wondering about the effectiveness of products hyped to improved sound quality - i.e. products like Maple Shade's "Mikro Smooth" for polishing CDs and their "Optrix" surfactant product. You want to believe these claims, but sometimes they sound too good to be true. Anyone with any experience with these or similar CD enhancers??

Thanks in advance...
2chnlben
A 1 lb or 2 lb weight of any kind will work just fine on a CD player. Try a dumbell weight, or a diver's weight. If you demand brass, then look for vintage apothecary weights on E-Bay. They look cool, too.
So what is this Shine-Ola? Is it a liquidand cloth as if cleaning the cd? Where do you buy it and how much is it? Thanks
Myrtle wood blocks underneath CDP, with a weight on top for vibration, and Auric Illuminator on the discs all add subtle changes for the better. I put a thick maple cutting board under my turntable, with myrtle wood blocks under each piece, and the difference was more than subtle.
The best tweak I use which makes the biggest impact is to DEMAG the CD..I use the Furutech RD-2(no longer made) but you can find them used on A'gon....OR Music Direct sells the new version from Acoustic Revive called the RD-3.
Really cleans up the lower mid upper bass problems,Makes mids/vocals more focused,and shimmers the highs.
I stopped using the pens and the waxes.
If I come across a CD/DVD that skips I use the Auric Illumintor stuff on it which works.