Best bargain find ever ?

I've just missed out on sooo many I'm curious what others have snagged. I've found some really good deals but have yet to hit the proverbial jackpot. I once got a Kenwood KD-650 TT w/granite base/ SME 3009 III/Shure V15MR MKV in immaculate condition with owner's manuals for $200.00. I also snagged a Parasound PH/P 850 Pre-Amp for $125.00 (when they were going for $450.00 new) I also once got a complete Adcom set-up GFA 545 II amp, GTP-450 Pre, GCD 600 CD Player with a pair of Paradigm Titan speakers for $400.00. How about you ?
lps2cd
When the Marantz CD63SE was getting killer reviews. And A list price of $500.00, I pick one up, from one of those peolpe who are constantly upgrading for $75.00. Two months old.Still use it in my second system. And still sounds great.
kenwood kt-8300 for $70...but better still
CTC BBQ amp ($7k retail, over $3500 in parts) for $1800...better still: entec LF20 subs (2) for $1200...the best: G&D custom preamp for $700...as good in sound quality as their transports...and got everything (except the tuner) from this board..each item waiting for weeks before i demonstrated interest...

lesson learned: custom/low production runs of incredible gear = cheap, world class sound.
rhyno
harman/kardon 930 Receiver for $10 at a Tag Sale in 1998.

Unit was in extremely good cosmetic condition and included the optional walnut case.

The only "problem" was that one channel was not working. This was due to a bad fuse. Replaced the fuse (cost less than a $1). Both channels worked! No further problems.

Great unit. I have owned one since 1973.

I sold this "bargain" h/k 930 to another harman/kardon collector.
ads L-710 Speakers for $10 at a Tag Sale in 2001

The cabinets (real walnut wood veneer) were in rough shape, but the speaker drivers were in good condition.

When I took these speakers home and hooked them up, I could not believe how good they sounded! Far better than my Original Large Advent Speakers (owned since 1975).

These ads speakers introduced me to the "European" speaker sound and converted my preference from the "New England" speaker sound of KLH and Advents (via Henry Kloss).