Best bargain find ever ?

I've just missed out on sooo many I'm curious what others have snagged. I've found some really good deals but have yet to hit the proverbial jackpot. I once got a Kenwood KD-650 TT w/granite base/ SME 3009 III/Shure V15MR MKV in immaculate condition with owner's manuals for $200.00. I also snagged a Parasound PH/P 850 Pre-Amp for $125.00 (when they were going for $450.00 new) I also once got a complete Adcom set-up GFA 545 II amp, GTP-450 Pre, GCD 600 CD Player with a pair of Paradigm Titan speakers for $400.00. How about you ?
lps2cd
Over the past weekend, I picked up a Nakamichi CD4 single disc player with box and remote, excellent physical and mechanical condition for 10.00. Don't know a damn thing about it. Little help here?
Three actually - 2 Dynacos'; an SCA-35 integrated amp for $25 and a PAT-4 preamp for $10, both found at thrift/salvage stores in perfect working order and damn-near perfect cosmetic condition! WOO-HOO! The third was a GAS Thaedra preamp for free 'cause it didn't work!
got 3, 4 inch thick slabs of finished marble (with rounded edges) that were perfect for my 2 mono blocks and cd player that cost only $5

got a few of my favorite discs at flee markets for $.50 each
Too many to tell, but one recently is a Denon POA-2400A power amp and Kenwood KT-8300 WITH AR speakers for $100, from the original owner. WOW they are in excellent condition. He wanted to make sure he gave me a good deal and I sure am grateful. Oh and the Yamaha M4 power amp for $10 is another one recently. Out to find more!!
a fisher am/fm receiver (30w/ch), a pair of fisher 10in-3way speakers in REAL walnut veneer, and a garrard turntable w/cartridge and dust cover, & all the wire i needed. all brand new- $350.