Ipod Dock with direct out?????

I LOVE my integrated amps and need a dock for my I POD. FATMAN makes some decent docks, but they all are integrated amps without the direct out option. Any decent choices out there? I know Wadia is coming out with one. Where would I buy it if thats the choice? Thanks!
rkerv
I saw the Wadia at the AKFest in May. It's the real deal. I believe it is the only iPod dock on the market that takes a digital signal directly off of the iPod without the need to mod/deface the iPod. If you rip your music to iTunes in a lossless format and then sync it to your iPod, it should be comparable to a good CD transport or hard drive based system.

If I were in the market for an iPod dock I would definately buy the Wadia.....

Enjoy,

TIC
The Wadia is the only current device to pull a pure digital feed off an iPod without mods, but if you are running it into an integrated, you will not be using the digital outs unless you also have a DAC....
The MSB Ipod doc is much better than the Wadia. They actually re-clock the digital signal so that they reduce jitter to almost zero. The Wadia does not. This unit will actually be like adding a transport to your DAC(in some cases it sounds a little better than a transport).

http://www.sound4sale.com/
The MSB Ipod doc is much better than the Wadia. They actually re-clock the digital signal so that they reduce jitter to almost zero.
These statements have no merit. Seeing that the iTransport hasn't been delivered to people yet you are making speculations on which performs better. Futhermore, if one uses a DAC that reclocks the signal, the best place to do so from what I understand, this is a non-issue. Not to mention you must modify your iPod with the MSB.
Nrostov: Let me pile-on to Brianmgrarcom's comments....

Please tell us all how you can make a blanket statement comparing two products from which one of them (the one you like least) hasn't been delivered to the market yet?

Do you happen to sell the MSB Ipod doc and did you get a review sample of the iTransport from Wadia?