A good DAC: AN kondo, dCS or EMM labs ?

I´m, interested on a new DAC, because I want to buy one memory player, and my question is which DAC do you think can sound better with it? Others DAC can be Weiss, Lavry, Berkeley alpha DAC, Dodson, MBL, Metronome..or others, but I don´t have a lot of information about them.
About dCS I think on Scarlatti.
newly
Memory player is not a CD/SACD transport in the classical way, I don´t know if can be classifies as music server, but sorry sounds very well.
A number of the members of our NJ Audio Society have the current top of the line MSB DAC, and one of them uses it with the Memory Player. The combination sounds excellent. This DAC has the additional advantage of being able to decode 24 bit/176kHz signals from music servers (like Reference Recordings offers), so if the Memory Player gets upgraded at some point to take in those files it could handle them. I will (finally) be trying out the Memory Player in two weeks with my EMM Labs DCC2SE and Audio Logic DACs, we'll see if it can beat out my Forsell for sheer musical enjoyment, I'm pretty sure that it will better it technically.
Rcprince, I will be very happy to read your post about the memory player, it seems that the MP will handle practically all, but let us to see, but if it can beat the forsell, this will be a giant step forward, because I remember the sound on the Forsell, and practically never I have heard something so good, only Scarlatti, AN Kondo touch this sound.