Dcs Verona vs Scarlatti master clock

I'm using Dcs Verdi/Purcell/Elgar Plus with Apogee Big Ben as master clock. I wonder if the upgrade from BB to Verona will be an improvement as some users reported little, if any, difference. Then there come the Scalatti. Anybody has experienced with Scarlatti clock and compared to Verona?
suchtan
I did an A/B comparison of the Apogee BigBen to and RME word clock on a RME-Audio PC sound card and could hear no difference.

I would love to hear feedback on the BigBen and upwards in price?
I use the Verdi/Purcell combo with a Scarlatti DAC and Scarlatti clock. The DAC replaced an Elgar Plus.

The Scarlatti DAC is a major improvement. The clock refines the sound audibly, but at its cost is really best for an otherwise "complete" system. I went with clock after DAC only because the Scarlatti transport is so costly, and my Verdi has a new optical drive. Once it dies it's on to the Scarlatti transport.
Jb, in what way the new Scarlatti Dac is improved upon the Elgar plus? Did you use the Verona before the Scarlatti clock? If there was a difference the spec didn't show it. Both seem to have similar jitter(+/-1ppm).
Suchart