CDP Isolation?

Do you think Walker Valid Points or inner tube isolation would work better for a CD/SACD player?
donaudio
I use a previous version of the Cerapucs in some places in my system, I prefer the Aurios. In speaking with Bes at Music Direct just today, I was asking about sonic differences between the Aurios, Stillpoints and Cerapuks/Cerabase. I mentioned I heard a slight dampening effect with my Cerapucs. He responded that the Aurios allows much more movement in the horizontal direction, thus, equipment with greater amounts of internal vibration may prefer the Aurios. Essentially, it is allowing a greater amount of internal vibration to escape through it's greater horizontal movement. It seems to me it is preferable to have this horizontal movement with a cdp. The circular movement of the high speed transport creates horizontal movement of the player, this movement is allowed greater free play with the Aurios.

I'm not trying to say the Aurios is preferable in all cases, just something to think about.
I also heard dampening with the cerapucs - the cerabases, however, were just the opposite in my system.
With Finite Elemente,you do have to follow the manufacturer's recommendations with regards to the weight supported,quite closely.

If you have a heavy amp and put a ceraball for example,you might not get the desired result.

Anyway IMO ,having tried many support systems,I have found that the CERA range fr Finite to be the best by a fair margin,followed by the Harmonix tuning feet from Japan.Greatest invention in hi-fi,the CERAs IMHO.
I have used Vibrapods, Finite Element Cerapucs and Ceraballs under both a Rega Apollo and a Cambridge 840c.
Each of them do something slightly different to the overall sound. Vibrapods softened the edges a bit, I wouldn't call it smearing, but seemed to take a little of the upper edge off and relaxed the sound but imaging loses a small amount of specificity. The Cerapucs did nothing but thin the overall sound considerably in my system (both under SS and Tube amps and CD players). The Ceraballs had the best overall effect, improving sound stage depth and adding a sense of calm to the overall sound, but again had a SLIGHT thinning effect. I ended up using both CDP's on their standard feet. I do however use the Ceraballs under my Bryston 4B SST2 amplifier and it makes a really nice difference. They improve instrument and image placement (both across and front to back) snaps the bass region into awesome focus and adds really well formed heft, not that the 4B lacks heft, farm from it. They clear up the edge of base notes very nicely, leaving meat on the bones without any bloat, which my room can tend to encourage. They also smooth the upper highs and makes them very clear without sounding etched. A nice improvment in my system. I have to assume this is because of the two massive transformers operating in the 4B SST2 and the effectiveness of the Ceraballs to remove unwanted buzz and vibration.
Ceraballs are a wonderful tweak under the right component for the money involved. (my opinion and in my system).