Legacy Audio "V" Statement/Flagship Speaker...

Wondering if anyone heard them at RMAF 2014 and could share some listening impressions. The photos that are starting to pop up certainly make a profound statement as to how beautiful they are....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
I find there quality of build a big put off. I had the whisper and as good as they sounded it never was musical enjoyment. I found the SH50 from Danley alot more musical.
Thank you guys for your feedback pertaining to the V above....Stereophile has some great looking photos and I am eagerly awaiting the comments from their reviewer and TAS. A new review has just popped up that adds detailed and very high praise for the speaker; don't know if the copy-past of the URL will be permitted but here it is pointing to theaudiotraveler dot com site.

http://theaudiotraveler.com/2014/10/14/rmaf-2014-legacy-audio-v-is-a-stunner/
Dragon_vibe
I also wonder about the build quality considering it's 50k. I personally don't like the looks that much particularly the sides and the back. I think it has so much going on in the front with the 7/8 drivers that having a simple side and back would look much better.
Sorry but I don't feel they were the BEST sounding at the show, to me actually forgettable. I visited numerous times during my three day visit, walking out with the same thoughts.