Legacy Audio "V" Statement/Flagship Speaker...

Wondering if anyone heard them at RMAF 2014 and could share some listening impressions. The photos that are starting to pop up certainly make a profound statement as to how beautiful they are....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Thanks for the feedback...I find the AERIS to be incredibly so in that regard with large degrees of presence and realism to boot. Overall, one hell of a speaker that I can spend many years enjoying. I've only been able to do 1 audio show of any note over the years, that being AXPONA back in 2011; there were a couple of rooms that sounded good enough to prompt a desire for a more detailed listen but what I found in many cases, particularly with some big expensive names is that I took away the impression that I did not hear what all the fuss was about either because the rooms were not good, the synergy of the equipment in the room was not quite right or in some cases with speakers, they were simply too hard on the ears for extended listening even though they were technically a great 'audiophile' grade speaker....I agree the best part of the shows was meeting the good people, both vendor and audio zealot alike and having great conversations, sharing meals and stories, etc....I've alos heard Munich is 'the' show if ever a chance presents itself to attend. CES does not make it too my list though; too many people and too diffuse a purpose for my tastes....Thanks again!
Legacy Audio building world class systems for over 30 years making the unthinkable doable has debuted their new "V "speaker system. The ground breaking Wavelet *tm technology optimizes room acoustics with both frequency and time domain. Read the latest review here: http://lnkd.in/bPbjfuB
@ Dragon how old were your Whispers?
I might be tempted to agree slightly with the build quality but what are we comparing them to.
That and after seeing a pair of the sapele in a gloss finish I was blown away.
Zeph I love the Aeris and after spending several intimate hours with three different pairs I go why can't I have that sound until I fire up the Whispers lol Totally different animals though but I still prefer the Whisper XDs with a a pair of Extremes.
It's the difference between a Bently and a Masi! lol
Out of all the shows I have been to my fav was Acapella horns with a pair of Einstein tube monos.
The closest thing I have heard to properly tuned Legacy actives was the JBL Everest.
Evolutions were pretty good too!
@ Dev I'll have to check those Danleys out at 6k.