Eagle John Iverson

I have a Eagle 7A that needs attention. Is John still around ?
cdcdcd
John Iverson has been writing for Stereophile, as of the last issue. By the way is that you the fireman Jim Romeyn living in CA?? If so, regards Marty in Phoenix
Marty, how the heck are you old buddy? Check your bifocals & above spelling: Jon writes for SP while John has been MIA for about one decade! Cheers. Jim
RC Prince writes:
I remember an article in Stereophile about Iverson's having disappeared--probably within the last few years, but time seems to go by too quickly for me, so you might check to see if it ever got in their on-line archives. I think the article mentioned someone who might do repairs on the Eagle amps, too. Sorry my memory is so hazy on this; if I find the article I'll post further.
The article on Iverson's disappearance appeared in TAS many years ago. And Jon Iverson of SP bears no resemblance to Jon Iverson of Eagle/ElectroResearch, etc. fame.
John Iverson and Mitch Cotter both dissapeared. No one knows where they are today. I heard they both worked for the goverment on secret military designs.
More to discover