First SACD to Listen To?

Despite having been an early adopter of CD's (I still have my Magnavox 650 in storage), I have never listened to an SACD. (I have listened to DVD-A's and was very impressed, but we know what happened to that format.)

My CEC TL-1x/Dodson 218 combo does not play SACD, but I have an Oppo 980h which I understand does. If I were to buy one SACD to get a sense of how that format sounds, which would you recommend? I generally listen to folk rock, some jazz, some classical.

Thanks.

Neal
Ag insider logo xs@2xnglazer
I probably will go with Beck's Sea Change because I own the CD and know the sound very well. Will report back on findings. I almost hope I am not impressed because the last thing I need now is another audio obsession!

Thanks to all.

Neal
With the Beck cd you can also compare the HDCD feature on the OPPO. I still doubt you will get a true representation of SACD or HDCD with the OPPO, it just isn't all that good, IMO.
I just thought of two more that are good sacd fun:
Roxy Music's Avalon and Brian Ferry's Boys and Girls... both very slick and polished.
If you are into Rock, then definately Dark Side of the Moon, but if you are into classical music, then I would recommand Pentatone SACD Sampler 1.