Which tube cd player do you like

Which tube cd player sounds good to you,and why
Thank You
blcube
Not to rain on your parade (question), however how would you ever translate (for example) my response wherein I would discuss three CDP's in residence and in constant use, with zero knowledge of the sonics of the underlying set up (my equipment, my room, and the synergy involved) as well as my end goals in setting it up, allowing for my person taste.

Others may choose to comment with out edification but I would ask you why you ask the question. Are you looking for a recomendation so you can purchase a CDP? If so, why not tell us:
1) What is your budget
2) What kind of music do you listen to
3) Identify your other components in the chain
4) What are your sonic priorities

By providing that stuff your have at least some hope of getting some meanful comments from like minded enthusiasts. With out it you'll be no closer to making a decision when its all over than you were before you asked. IMHO, of course.
I love the one that I currently own, a Tube Technology Fusion CD64. I love it because it sounds great, I don't know if that's due to the special DAC, the same one that's in Chord's DAC64 or the discrete tubed analog output stage with dual 6922's? It's definitely the best sounding player I've ever owned. They almost never pop up used, so if you see one grab it. I'm holding on to mine until the day it or me dies. It's the only tubed player that I've owned so I can't really compare it to anything else tubed, sorry.
I`m not asking members to make a decision for me,but what players do they like and why.
Thank You
Blcube - I bought an EAR Acute CD player, having heard that it was very analog-like. I was looking for something that might present certain classical CDs in a more positive light...with less "digititis". It did a very nice job of presenting CDs with less of the CD "edge" that can be very annoying. It has detail and air, but is not what I would call "forward" in presentation. You can also nudge the sound in different directions by tube-rolling.

I would say that, in its price range, the EAR Acute is well-worth considering as a very musical player.
CJ DV2B, one of the best Cd players I've heard at any price. Satisfying natural sound. The challenge is finding one used as they don't last long on the market.