Infinity Primus P363 TAS review

Wow REG claims these speakers are "In many fundamental ways they are in the top echelon of anything out there."....These sell for $199! He says they aren't just good for the money but good period. Anyone heard these things?
wildoats
I brought up the Stereo Review recommendation as TAS was mentioned in the original post...those publication aside...Infinity p360/363 are an overachieving product at their price point...in fact everything review I have encountered has been positive.
I was just kidding. Stereo Review had a reputation for never giving bad reviews. They used to argue that all amps sound the same, preamps, cd players etc.. You just bought on features, not sound quality.
I posted because TAS is allegedly a serious high end mag. As I said, the review didn't refer to the speakers being good for the price but being contenders for being good regardless of price.
"01-12-15: Wildoats
I posted because TAS is allegedly a serious high end mag. As I said, the review didn't refer to the speakers being good for the price but being contenders for being good regardless of price."

They always say stuff like that. How many times have you heard: "They hit the ball out of the park with that one." "This component punches way above its weight class." "Competes with products costing several times more." "All out assault on the state of the art" "If I didn't know the price and had to guess..." "If you're looking to get off the merrygoround, this is it." "I heard things on my recordings that I never knew were there." "Finally, a component that bridges the gap between...." "I'm put my money where my mouth is and bought the review sample." "Sets a new standard for price/performance in this category." "Highly recommended."

Sound familiar? If you are looking to get better sound, throw the magazines in the garbage.
Wildoats, REG is an outstanding reviewer who is particularly good at judging loudspeakers. If he is impressed with this loudspeaker, then it deserves serious attention.