Rel sub cable options

I want to upgrade the neutrik cable on my Rel Storm III. Has anyone compared the Kimber Kable and Rel Blue cables? The Rel is almost twice as much (but also twice as long).
rockyboy
Regarding the extra long stock REL cable...it is actually VERY easy to cut it down in length to any size that is needed. I think there is a nice increase in SQ when one cuts the cable to the minimum length required. Just be careful you don't cut too much..:0)
That's true Daveyf, you can definitely cut down the length on the REL cable and that would work very well, but you'd lose the factory terminated spades. You'd just have to re-terminate with the connectors of your choice or go bare wire.
I just had audioArtcable make me a pair for my T-3s,I was blown away by the increase in low bass power and dynamics.I upgraded to the SC-5SE on Robs advice and I have no regrets.
Everest, I don't know what cable you are supplying your customers, BUT the cable that came with my REL was not terminated at the amp end. I added spades as an upgrade.
Daveyf, I was comparing the GutWire cable versus the upgraded REL Bassline Blue which comes with spades. The REL cable that is included with REL subs provides bare wire on the amp end.