Bookshelf Speakers with the decent bass

Looking for the bookshelf speakers with the decent bass that would sound nice in 17'x 12' room. Listening preference:
Smooth/Uptempo Jazz; Acoustic Jazz and Ambiental music.
So far I am using Focal 807W Speakers and the NAD C356DAC.
Good sound, just missing "that" lover bass (hate sub woofers).
I really like how NAD sounds, especially after I replaced the
stock Pre/Amp jumpers. Nice open highs.
Or, should I try Floor standing speakers. Thank you in advance
on yours opinions.
topten
"04-13-15: Roxy54
Zd542
I think that a lot of people (myself included) are tired of your habit of using a discourse on any subject as an excuse for being abusive. You alternate between bad puns and nasty jabs.
Maplegrove is right. It's just getting old. "

If you can give me an example of me doing this, I'll be more than happy to apologize.
"04-12-15: Zd542
"04-11-15: Roxy54
Users and reviewers speak well of "The Clue."

That's because they don't have one."

I believe that this post really upset a few people. It was just a humorous comment aimed at reviewers. I've seen most of the other posters on this web site make similar comments. Of course, I'm the one who gets attacked for it. Read the last sentence of my last post.
Zd , You pulled out one sentence out of a million and defend yourself in a whole on that one sentence ? No one really cares who and what you recommend . I surely do not . The constant quotes of members thoughts , idea's and recommendations is aggressive to say the least . You try to justify it by calling it open dialogue or discussion . When it is just uncalled for .
Maplegrovemusic

At this point, I don't know what else to say other than you're a complete waste of food.
Can we stop ankle biting and address the OP's questions? Seriously. I hate it when people hijack a thread for their own aural-ideological differences.