DeVore Orangutan 96 an upgrade over DeVore 9?

Has anyone made this change? I've had the 9s for 4 years with a Shindo amp/preamp and also a Prima Luna integrated and love these speakers. What would I gain with the Orangutan?
128x128ladok
With the O/96 you will gain richness and visceral musicality. But be sure to hear them and see if you like the low end. I heard them a few times and felt the bass was a bit sluggish. Others may chime in to disagree. Got a serious soft spot for the Nines :)
The reviews I've read of the O/96 do not mention sluggish bass, but room placement does seem critical for getting the bass right. I love my 9s, the bass is tight and also has impact. I'm looking to increase the sense of scale and get some more bass extension.
Ladok, Your right, it seems I may be the only person that has noticed this all though as you mention, the reviews do note having to dial in the bass. Hope you can give them a listen before pulling the trigger. You'll get a larger scale with these verse the Nines. I was struck by how rich and visceral the 96's sound. They make my E's sound polite by comparison but I just was not totally feeling their groove on the times I heard them. I've not heard that issue with the Nines or the E's.
Thanks Jetrexpro, doubt if I'd have an opportunity to hear them. Certainly don't want a speaker that doesn't have a "groove." What are your speakers (E's)?
Ladok, Audio Note AN-E. You can see them in my system pg. I hope some other members might jump in here to dispute my findings. I have actually been very hesitant to publish my findings since most reviewers rave about them...best of luck with your search.