SACD playback the DAC

Any one help me out, How to connect SACD playback through DAC? Is there any DAC has this input? Specially am looking
for Benchmark or Cambridge Digimagic,whether any one using this DAC'S for SACD playback. Thanking you in advance for your feedback.
rabbani
The MBL 1611F does playback SACD through a customized HDMI-interface from its transport 1622A.
Kal -
I was thinking of the AV8003. It is both audio and video which is a plus in my situation but only if the audio end is up to the task.
Yup. "despite good subjective reviews from others, I find the feature set limiting."

Kal
ahhh.
I think that the good news for me is that the feature set suits me fine. (I think.)

Would it be inappropriate for me to ask you what you find lacking in the feature set? It is highly probable that I don't know that I need something that I need and you could save me the time and expense of learning the hard way.

At this point, I do not do mch listening, but I do use the same room and L&R for 2ch.
I am hoping to find a single box that can:
1) handle the hdmi switching and surround sound duties for HTR. Decoding the new codecs would be nice but not a deal breaker as my PS3 can get the job done passably.

2) serve capably as a 2ch pre and dac for redbook and hi rez audio – This is the killer for me. I would rather spend more money on the pre/pro so that all signals can benefit from the better dac and output than to pour the same resources into a player and send analog out from the player.

3) Balanced outs to amps

I don’t need wifi. The room is wired w/ cat5 to my router already.

Thanks in advance for your input.
2nd try:

1. Cannot decode HD codecs and use Audyssey.
2. Has a less potent version of Audyssey than its competitors.

Kal