Best bang-for-buck purchase you have made?

For me, it was buying a pair of used Magnepan MG-12 speakers for $550.00 from a dealer in Oregon. I had heard the 1.6 before, but not the smaller 12's. These speakers have TOTALLY changed the way I listen to music - I may eventually upgrade to larger Maggies, but I think I will always keep the 12's around.

What about the rest of you?
listentothemusic
Magnepan, Magneplanar 1.6qr speakers. Even at their list price they are an incredible bargain for such great sound! I can't tell you what I paid for my new pair...but it was the best deal on earth in my book!
Paid $500 for an Arcam FMJ CD23 and sold it for $1275....then turned around and bought my Gryphon Linestage for $1200...both are great purchases but the dual mono preamp was a far better benefit for my system than the Arcam.
Just the list here :

1. Forte 4a amp, $450

2. Apogee Duetta Signature speakers, $900

3. Paradigm Studio 20 speakers, $250

4. Paradigm Studio 20 Active speakers, $695

5. Velodyne FSX-12 sub, $300.

6. Citation 7.0 surround pre-amp using the analog pass thrus, $300.

7. Citation 7.1, 4 channel amp, $695

8. Reference Line Premminance 1a passive line stage, $395

9. Reference Line Silver Signature amp with outboard high current power supplies, $2500 (the best amp I've heard...period!)

Scott 299 Integrated, $30 + $180 in parts from VTV to get it running .
Curiously, never found a really good deal in a good digital source (closest Marantz CD 63SE, California Audio DAC). I was actually surprised by the quality of my G5 Mac when streamed to my system.