Any experience with EZ-80s, 5687s or Bendix 6900s?

I have an AMR CDP and it uses EZ-80s as rectifiers and 5687s in the output stage. I may have a problem with a rectifier tube and was thinking of replacing it (them). I know nothing about EZ-80s (or EZ-81s). The current rectifier is an NOS Philips. Does anyone here know what a Telefunken EZ-80 might sound like in this application or how it might compare to the Philips?

Also, I have heard that some people are using Bendix 6900s in place of the 5687 Tunsgarams. Same questions here if you have any input.

Thanks,

Frank
fmpnd
The OP must have checked out. Can't think of any other reason that an apology would not have been issued.
Wow!!! Just saw this. As someone who has dealt with the Avatar US distributor on more than a few occassions I have to chime in and say the accusation that a former fighter pilot STOLE a chip out of a player he reps (the owner of Avatar Acoustics) who holds integrity sacrosanct is absolutely RIDICULOUS and defamatory!!! FRANK

You bought that unit at cost (as a reviewer) and got free upgrades... He has flown to your house and fixed your unit for free. You never bought that chip; when the unit used to have a socketed digital engine Darren comped you a double crown TDA board. When that boared failed and he fixed it for FREE (as he NEVER charged you for any repairs) the new boards were NOT socketed and he could NOT install another chip. So you got a free newer gen digital engine with a surface mounted chip. You should tell the truth and stop telling half truths!!!!!
Also he replaced the board IN YOUR HOUSE in your presence and he explained ALL this to you! You very well knew and understood all that was taking place. People like you take the fun out of this hobby. I hate dishonest people.