Focal 1038be or Revel Ultima Salon 2?

Hi, this is my first post and I am currently looking to upgrade from my Focal 836v speakers. I am running an Anthem p2 connected to a Denon 4810. I amlooking at upgrading the speakers and my components at some point. I am looking currently at Classe, and Anthem, I would like to complete my system with a P5 and D2V but I am willing to go in another direction should my speakers dictate it. I am not buying anytime soon (still saving!) but, any info or thoughts would be great, thanks!

Ac-
128x128new2highend
"it's a rock and roller, sounds a bit metallic as all its diaphragms are mostly metal"

I own this speaker and it is very neutral. I have no idea what equipment you heard feeding it, but garbage in by way of brittle source or amplification will get you garbage out.
No, I'm not joking surly you know that different materials produce different sound... If you are thinking that paper is somehow a cheaper alternative remember one driver alone can cost 25,000 dollars and features a paper cone.

A good example of this is comparing a soft textile dome to a metallic dome such as titanium ..the textile dome is not fatiguing.

Q
yes, and pure reference signal in does not mean pure reference signal out. I think the salon 2 sounds good I'm just not a proponent of all metal drivers!
Thanks for the feedback. I run a McIntosh MC275 as stereo amp, providing about 85 Wpc. So would I need two of these ran as monoblocks to make the Salon 2 sing? Conceptually metal drivers + tubes seem appealing. I guess the proof would be in the actual sound. Tough pair to audition, I guess.

Thanks again!